Since I’ve been traveling I noticed that some of the news items I have selected did not appear and so I thought I would share a few with you today.
*If you didn’t read about the trial project of a dog park whose lamp is fueled dog poop–take a look.
*Proposed California legislation to regulate pet insurance was vetoed by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (AB 2411). Instead of passing the legislation the gov is seeking better consumer disclosure of pet insurance and the benefit schedules & policy exclusions of pre-existing conditions and other provisions that might limit coverage.
*California proposed veterinary services tax is another topic that has the hackles of pet owners and pet professionals raised.
*No cost spay and neuter in the Los Angeles are is getting an infusion of funds (to the tune of $1 Million) from actress Katherine Heigl
as part of the Compassion Revolution.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, September 30th, 2010 and is filed under Uncategorized.
Previous Post: Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – September 9, 2010 »
Next Post: Posting again in 2011 »
- Flea Season News
- Disney is Pet Friendly
- Animals, Disasters & Seismic Sentries
- Pet Obesity Still Trending Up
- Posting again in 2011
- Animal Expert’s News Round Up 9-30-2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – September 9, 2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – September 2, 2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – August 26, 2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – August 19, 2010