Above: Fat cat photo by Yukariryu.
Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I’ve written a few pieces on pet obesity over the years. In fact, my syndicated pet newsletter shares some information that most people have not heard about.
In January I covered the following topics:
- Pet Weight iPhone Application
- How to get a pet to eat
- Canine Fitness Coach?
- How to deal with pet begging
- Pet Obesity Drugs
- Feeding Tips
- Pet Obesity
- What is the best food to feed your pet?
You might like to see this:
Here is an excerpt from that post (but check out some of the links there)
How do you tell if your pet is a healthy weight?
* Ribs are easily felt
* Pet has firm abdomen
* Waist can be seen when viewed from above
How do you tell if your pet is overweight?
* Difficult to feel pets ribs under fat
* Pet has sagging stomach
* Pet has a broad, flat back
* Pet lacks a waist
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011 and is filed under Uncategorized.
Previous Post: Posting again in 2011 »
Next Post: Animals, Disasters & Seismic Sentries »
- Flea Season News
- Disney is Pet Friendly
- Animals, Disasters & Seismic Sentries
- Pet Obesity Still Trending Up
- Posting again in 2011
- Animal Expert’s News Round Up 9-30-2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – September 9, 2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – September 2, 2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – August 26, 2010
- Animal Expert’s Weekly Roundup – August 19, 2010